- 4 channels simultaneously
- FFT 3 276 800 lines in real time
- Frequency range up to 90 kHz
- 35 hours recording of 4 channels
- ISO 10816-3 included
- Bearing database included
- Input for triaxial sensor
- ACMT – very low speed bearing analysis
- User defined frequency bands
VA4Pro is a portable four channel signal analyzer with onboard software that enables it to function as a Data Collector, Run-up Analyzer, Balancer, Recorder, Stethoscope, and Octave analyzer in one unit. Also includes the FASIT Machine diagnostics software and Lubri machine lubrication software.
This powerful unit has advanced capabilities to record vibration data at 64kHZ sample rate for post analysis making it ideal for transient, run-up, coast down and acceptance test data collection. Fifth channel is provided for tachometer or other trigger input.
With optional BNC Junction box the unit can monitor 4 channels AC and 4 channels DC for simultaneous data acquisition.