2 Axes Ultrasonic Anemometer
2 axes ultrasonic Anemometers series HD 52.3D…. The instruments of the series HD52.3D… are 2 axes ultrasonic static anemometers for measuring:
– Wind speed and direction, U-V Cartesian components of wind speed
– Relative Humidity and Temperature (optional, code ‘17’)
– Diffuse Solar Radiation (optional, code ‘P’)
– Barometric pressure (optional, code ‘4’)
- The absence of moving parts minimizes maintenance
- High sensivity for detecting very low speeds, which are not detectable by traditional methods
- The low power of the instrument allows installation in remote sites, with power from solar panel and battery
- The heating option “R” prevents the accumulation of snow and ice from forming, allowing accurate measurements in all environmental conditions
- Fast and easy installation, alignment facilitated by built-in compass
- The available measurement options join together in one single, compact and lightweight instrument, the main variables of interest in weather stations
- MODBUS-RTU ouptut allows instrument networking
All models are equipped with compass.
RS232, RS485, RS422 and SDI-12 serial interfaces are available with NMEA, MODBUS-RTU and SDI-12 communication protocols.
All versions have two analogical outputs, both for wind speed and for direction, factory configurable among 4÷20mA (standard), 0÷1V, 0÷5V, 0÷10V (to be specified when ordering).
Optionally available, (ACCREDIA) ILAC-MRA traceable factory calibration.