Real Time Traffic Monitoring Device
TTA Count powered by ARMM™ traffic technology allows for real-time monitoring and analysis of traffic.
Weatherproof durable design coupled with sophisticated monitoring software allows for creation of customized reports and data flow. TTA Count supports multiple locations and transmits data remotely making this solution ideal for basic as well as multifaceted projects.
Out of stock
- Accurately monitors traffic flow using the ARMM™ traffic technology
- Calculates MDT on every lane
- May include other environmental measures (noise, vibration, gas and particulate concentration) as part of the TTA Road system
- Remote data collection and real-time monitoring
TTA Count gathers data using pneumatic tubes attached to a road surface. Streamlined installation reduces lead-time. ARMM™ has built-in monitors that can pinpoint precise location if the malfunction occurs.
Centralized data center links all sensors to improve efficiency of data management. Recorded data is stored in high capacity local mass memory and is also transmitted in real-time to a central server using a GPRS connection.
Dual data back up ensures no information is lost in case of system interruption. Both permanent and temporary solutions are available to accommodate any level of project complexity. TTA Count can be incorporated into TTA Road system.
|Multiple pneumatic tube sensors|
|Traffic volume data analysis|
|Vehicle speed measurement|
|Vehicles class and axle identification|
|Solar panel and rechargeable battery|
|Anti-vandalism metal structure|
|Power||7…38 V DC|
|Typical / Max consuption||1W / < 3W|
|Backup power||5-10 minutes|
|Remote||GPRS; GSM in/out; SMS in /out|
|Local||RS232 in/out; RS485 in/out; Ethernet (RJ45)|
INPUT / OUTPUT
|Digital||2 in; 2 out|
|Optical||1+4 Led, LCD display (optional)|
|GPS module||20 channels|
|Real Time Clock||<1/100s|
|Memory card reader||Micro SD|
|SIM Card Slot||Universal|
Weather Station - Weather Data Logger
TTA Storm is a weather-monitoring masterpiece comprised of Davis Instruments and ARMM™ Chrome technology.TTA Storm includes:
- Weather Sensors (Rain gauge, Wind speed and direction, Temperature, Humidity, Pressure)
- nanoARMM Datalogger Weather Edition
- Acquisition Board (ACQ)
- Weatherproof Case
- Power Switch: requires DC Power (9-30V CC) and internet connection
- On board Web Server secured by password, accessible locally and remotely via Internet
- Life long secure VPN Access