HD2124.1 and HD2124.2 are two inputs portable instruments with a large LCD display. They perform measure of absolute, relative, differential pressure and temperature.
- Both models are equipped with RS232C serial port and they can transfer the acquired measures, in real time, to a PC or a portable printer
- Functions Max, Min and Avg calculate maximum, minimum and average values
- Peak function detects the presence of pressure peaks; A-B calculates the difference of the pressures or temperatures measured by the two input channels A and B
- Further functions are: REL relative measure, HOLD and automatic switching-off system, excludable
- Instruments have IP66 protection degree
In order to measure the pressure you use the electronic module PP471 that works as an interface between the instrument and Delta Ohm probes series TP704 and TP705. Temperature is measured by means of Pt100 with SICRAM module or direct 4 wires Pt100 probes for immersion, penetration, contact or air.
Temperature probes are equipped with SICRAM module and factory calibration data are stored inside so that when the instrument is on it soon recognizes them. The HD2124.2 is a data logger. It stores up to 32.000 samples which can be transferred into a PC connected to the instrument through the RS232C and USB 2.0 serial ports.
It is possible to configure the storage interval, the printing and the baud rate by the menu.