Tooling Test Fixture for Printed Circuit Boards
Tooling Test Fixtures for your PCB and equipment testing needs.
TTA PCB Test is a fully customizable device that will perform required tests on your equipment.
- Fully customizable to your project needs
- 100% modular for a short lead-time
- Small, medium, and high load tiers
- Available in top, bottom, and side bed of nails
- Artificial Intelligence Visual inspection
- Pneumatic options available for maximum testing speed
All of our devices are tailored to your needs and can accommodate small and large-scale equipment testing projects. TTA PCB Test can be incorporated as part of the permanent equipment production schedule or can be implemented as a one-time quality control procedure.
Environmental Noise Monitoring Station
TTA Octave is a technologically advanced noise monitoring station utilized for variety of applications that include airports, roads, railroads, and other commercial needs.NEW See the newly published video introduction with TTA Octave's interface: [embed width="480" ]https://youtu.be/dboCjVHZyJw[/embed] TTA Octave can be used as a ready-to-go solution or be fully customized by our team to meet all of your project requirements. TTA Octave includes:
Real Time Monitoring Station for measuring PM1, PM2.5, PM5, PM10, TSP Concentration
TTA Air is a state of the art instrument that measures atmospheric dust concentrations.Built to last and perform on the highest level, TTA Air is suited for any commercial or industrial projects: roads and highways, landfills, mills, factories, and others. The device adheres to the ARPA regulations and can be used as a stand-alone solution or as part of the larger system design. TTA Air is powered by the ARMM™ and ACQ technology, the AirQ PM system allows real time data collection on-site or remotely.
Weather Station - Weather Data Logger
TTA Storm is a weather-monitoring masterpiece comprised of Davis Instruments and ARMM™ Chrome technology.TTA Storm includes:
- Weather Sensors (Rain gauge, Wind speed and direction, Temperature, Humidity, Pressure)
- nanoARMM Datalogger Weather Edition
- Acquisition Board (ACQ)
- Weatherproof Case
- Power Switch: requires DC Power (9-30V CC) and internet connection
- On board Web Server secured by password, accessible locally and remotely via Internet
- Life long secure VPN Access