Tooling Test Fixture for Printed Circuit Boards
Tooling Test Fixtures for your PCB and equipment testing needs.
TTA PCB Test is a fully customizable device that will perform required tests on your equipment.
- Fully customizable to your project needs
- 100% modular for a short lead-time
- Small, medium, and high load tiers
- Available in top, bottom, and side bed of nails
- Artificial Intelligence Visual inspection
- Pneumatic options available for maximum testing speed
All of our devices are tailored to your needs and can accommodate small and large-scale equipment testing projects. TTA PCB Test can be incorporated as part of the permanent equipment production schedule or can be implemented as a one-time quality control procedure.
Real Time Traffic Monitoring Device
TTA Count powered by ARMM™ traffic technology allows for real-time monitoring and analysis of traffic.Weatherproof durable design coupled with sophisticated monitoring software allows for creation of customized reports and data flow. TTA Count supports multiple locations and transmits data remotely making this solution ideal for basic as well as multifaceted projects. [progress_bar percentage="100" name="" value="" type="progress-striped active" colour="#e8e8e8"] [sf_button colour="accent" type="bordered" size="large" link="tel:+18447772722" target="_blank" icon="fa-phone-square" dropshadow="no" rounded="no" extraclass=""]FOR MORE DETAILS CALL 844 777 2722[/sf_button] [sf_button colour="accent" type="standard" size="large" link="/contact/" target="_blank" icon="sf-im-right" dropshadow="no" rounded="no" extraclass=""]TALK WITH AN EXPERT[/sf_button]
Solar Irradiance Sensor
A thermo-compensated reference cell, individually calibrated for the measurement of solar irradiation, housed in 430 BA Inox.This measures irradiation, cell temperature, panel temperature, speed and the direction of the wind at the same time.
Solar Irradiance Sensor
Calibrated reference photovoltaic cell with high stability.A thermo-compensated reference cell, individually calibrated for the measurement of solar irradiation, housed in 430 BA Inox. With graduated goniometer for the regulation of inclination.
Weather Station - Weather Data Logger
TTA Storm is a weather-monitoring masterpiece comprised of Davis Instruments and ARMM™ Chrome technology.TTA Storm includes:
- Weather Sensors (Rain gauge, Wind speed and direction, Temperature, Humidity, Pressure)
- nanoARMM Datalogger Weather Edition
- Acquisition Board (ACQ)
- Weatherproof Case
- Power Switch: requires DC Power (9-30V CC) and internet connection
- On board Web Server secured by password, accessible locally and remotely via Internet
- Life long secure VPN Access