Tooling Test Fixture for Printed Circuit Boards
Tooling Test Fixtures for your PCB and equipment testing needs.
TTA PCB Test is a fully customizable device that will perform required tests on your equipment.
- Fully customizable to your project needs
- 100% modular for a short lead-time
- Small, medium, and high load tiers
- Available in top, bottom, and side bed of nails
- Artificial Intelligence Visual inspection
- Pneumatic options available for maximum testing speed
All of our devices are tailored to your needs and can accommodate small and large-scale equipment testing projects. TTA PCB Test can be incorporated as part of the permanent equipment production schedule or can be implemented as a one-time quality control procedure.
Solar Irradiance Sensor
A thermo-compensated reference cell, individually calibrated for the measurement of solar irradiation, housed in 430 BA Inox.For synchronisation with iVolt™.
Weather Station - Weather Data Logger
TTA Storm is a weather-monitoring masterpiece comprised of Davis Instruments and ARMM™ Chrome technology.TTA Storm includes:
- Weather Sensors (Rain gauge, Wind speed and direction, Temperature, Humidity, Pressure)
- nanoARMM Datalogger Weather Edition
- Acquisition Board (ACQ)
- Weatherproof Case
- Power Switch: requires DC Power (9-30V CC) and internet connection
- On board Web Server secured by password, accessible locally and remotely via Internet
- Life long secure VPN Access