Datalogger for Environmental Monitoring
TTA Data is a 7th generation data logger powered by nanoARMM technology.
Decades of enhancements and thousands of units sold around the World, TTA Data is the core solution in the TTA line of products and systems. The device is based on Linux, has a strong and lightweight construction and is equipped with multiple connection ports for safe and reliable data transfer.
- Embedded ports include Ethernet, Bluetooth, USB, RS232, I2C, SPI, RS485 (including Modbus RTU over RS485), Digital in/out and audio in/out.
- Wifi capability via extended standard converters
- Analog sampling, digital I/O expansions, and power application relays
- Compatible with popular connections like ZigBee
- Touch screen LCD
- Lifetime VPN connection to TTA cloud
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
|132.18 x 91.50 x 36.50 mm; 5.20 x 3.60 x 1.43 in
|330 gr; 0.72 lb
|-20/60 °C; -4/140 °F
|Power supply 1: 5Vcc 1A on standard micro USB plug
|Power supply 2: 9-24Vcc, 5W on terminal block (plug provided)
|10/100 RJ45 Ethernet port
|3 x USB 2.0 port
|1 x RS232C port (male)
|2 x relay output (rated 2A, max 500 V)
|Mini HDMI video output
PERFORMANCE & DIGITAL INFRASTRUCTURE
|Locally or remotely accessible
|Firmware Over The Air updates
|Integrated self diagnostic
|Automatic reset of unresponsive external instruments (SLM, modem, router, etc.)
|LCD Touch screen
|3G/4G modem router with APN
|IP webcam for video or image acquisition
|Sound Level Meter Brands
|Rion, Bruel&Kjaer, DeltaOhm, Castle Group, Larson Davis, Cirrus, Norsonic
|TTA ACQ weather data sampler
|Ultrasonic Anemometers, Particulate Matter Samplers, SunCell Reference Cells, any sensor with open protocol, any sensor with analog or digital output
Solar Irradiance Sensor
A thermo-compensated reference cell, individually calibrated for the measurement of solar irradiation, housed in 430 BA Inox.For synchronisation with iVolt™.
Photovoltaic Measuring Instrument
TTA Solar is a state-of-the-art photovoltaic measuring device.Perfected over the last 30 years, technical capabilities are unmatched making TTA Solar a market pioneer. TTA Solar provides earth ground resistance, insulation resistance, electric continuity, cut-off voltage, and string short circuit current measurements.
I-V Measuring Instrument
TTA Power is an I-V characteristic measurement device that produces one of the most accurate I-V graphs in the industry.Real-time design allows for immediate report generation downloadable onto a USB key.
Solar Irradiance Sensor
Calibrated reference photovoltaic cell with high stability.A thermo-compensated reference cell, individually calibrated for the measurement of solar irradiation, housed in 430 BA Inox. With graduated goniometer for the regulation of inclination.
Weather Station - Weather Data Logger
TTA Storm is a weather-monitoring masterpiece comprised of Davis Instruments and ARMM™ Chrome technology.TTA Storm includes:
- Weather Sensors (Rain gauge, Wind speed and direction, Temperature, Humidity, Pressure)
- nanoARMM Datalogger Weather Edition
- Acquisition Board (ACQ)
- Weatherproof Case
- Power Switch: requires DC Power (9-30V CC) and internet connection
- On board Web Server secured by password, accessible locally and remotely via Internet
- Life long secure VPN Access